We are ecstatic to bring you The Future! program. The Future! is the top program if you want to give your child the best possible experience in soccer.
Our mission is to develop young players to their full potential, to play the beautiful game at its’ best and ultimately to produce sustained success at the highest competitive level. In order to accopmlish these goals we must invest in players aged 5-8 years old.
We will have the best coaches in the twin cities who are experienced in working with your 6-8 year old soccer player. Your child will love this program.
Winter 2014-15 Program
Register Here Now
Please bring the following to training:
- Cleats or Athletic Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Shin Pads
- Soccer Ball
When you go to register choose The Future Option
Tournament uniforms and expenses are separate and on a per event basis
- To develop each boy or girl to their full potential
- To develop better human beings
- To give players a solid skill based foundation
- To build a love for the game of soccer
- To Identify future Academy players
Substance (The curriculum)
We train twice per week so the kids can truly begin to learn and understand the following
- Players will learn how their body moves and focus on proper body movements
- Players will learn how to enjoy having the ball
- Players will learn how to keep the ball
- Players will learn what it takes to develop into the best player they can be
Our Recipe for Success is:
Committed Players + Professional Coaches + Proper Technique + Passion = Long Term Soccer Success and Enjoyment
- Training Environment. Our training environment simply cannot be replicated because of the highly competitive environment the players train in with our professional trainers and coaches.
- Frequency. The Future! trains twice per week throughout the year.
- Proper Coaching. Players work under the guidance of our top-level professional soccer coaches and trainers. We make it a priority that our players are given the right technical foundation that will allow them to compete at the next levels of play (MTA Juniors, MTA Elite Academy, MYSA Premier, high school varsity, collegiate, etc).
- Attitude/Commitment. We bring together Like-minded families who have a higher level of commitment and interest in soccer.
- Passion. We instill and foster a deep passion for the game. This passion is what will help drive and motivate the players to work on their technical skills on their own and to compete at the highest levels of play.
If your child is passionate and commited to playing soccer Financial Aid for this program is available. Please download our Financial Aid form and email it to email@example.com