Minnesota Thunder Academy West Regional Academy is one of four MTA Regional Academies in the Twin Cities (North, East, South, West).
2014 Rec Soccer Information & Registration - Click Here
Competitive Openings for 2013-2014
U9 Boys Maroon & Gold
U10 Boys Maroon & Gold
U9 Girls Maroon & Gold
U10 Girls Maroon & Gold
MTA West offers three levels of programming:
- Elite Juniors (Age 8-12 Boys/Girls) a year-round program designed for the higher-level ability and higher-level interested soccer player. See here for a complete description.
- Competitive (Age 8-19 Boys/Girls) a seasonal to year-round program, depending on age group, and offers high-level training with professional coaches. See here for a complete description
- Recreational (Age 3-9 Boys/Girls) for 4-8 year olds, the West Rec program runs in the summer (June-July) and fall (September-October).
What sets MTA apart:
1. Training Environment. Our training environment simply cannot be replicated because of the highly competitive environment the players train in with our professional trainers and coaches.
2. Frequency. Our team’s train together 2 to 3 times per week from mid-August through the end of the following July.
3. Proper Coaching. Players work under the guidance of our top-level professional soccer coaches and trainers. We make it a priority that our players are given the right technical foundation that will allow them to compete at the next levels of play (MTA Elite Academy, US Development Academy, ECNL, NPL, MYSA Premier, high school varsity, collegiate, professional).
4. Attitude/Commitment. We bring together Like-minded families who have a higher level of commitment and interest in soccer.
5. Passion. We instill and foster a deep passion for the game. This passion is what will help drive and motivate the players to work on their technical skills on their own and to compete at the highest levels of play.
Interested in Joining?
MTA West is open to all interested players regardless of current ability and playing level.
Contact West Director: David Alberti