We want to thank everyone for a great winter. We will begin our Early ID program again in November of 2012.
Questions: Email Andy Kaasa at Akaasa@MnThunderAcademy.org
The Early ID Program was developed by Andy Kaasa who is the University of St Thomas Women’s Coach, the Minnesota Thunder’s East Academy Director for interested 6, 7, 8, & 9 year old players. The program features professional level training in an extremely challenging and enjoyable environment. The goal of this program is to give these players a solid skills foundation, identify future Academy players, and help to build their love for the game of soccer.
Their are two key components of our of Early ID Program
1) To give the players a solid skills foundation, identify future Academy players, and help to build their love for the game of soccer.
2) Building Positive Life Skills
- How to communicate with other children
- How to meet new friends. We teach players how to shake hands and introduce themselves to their fellow Academy players
- Make eye contact. While talking or listening
- How to be respectful
Early ID Focuses on Child Development!
The Early ID program is run by Professional coaches who understand how to interact with young players.
Each Player Will Receive